Text Messaging on Twitter
Twitter is waiting for you to send your verification code…
Already sent the verification code? Wait a minute or two for Twitter to receive the message from your mobile carrier. Still nothing? Try Refreshing this page.
Setting up your phone allows you to:
Send tweets with text messaging on your phone.
Receive texts for DMs and the tweets from users you want to be notified about.
Clicking the phone icon on a users profile page or your followers page sets Tweet notifications for that user.
Do more than Tweet! Send these commands to Twitter:
- FOLLOW username
- Start following a user
- UNFOLLOW username
- Stop following a user
- Turn all Tweet notifications on or off
- ON/OFF username
- Set Tweet notifications for a user on or off (you’ll still be following them even if you set it to off)
- GET username
- Shows you the latest tweet from any user
- RT username
- Retweet a user’s latest tweet
- FAV username
- Favorite a user’s latest tweet
- D username your-message
- Send a direct message to a user